bag-1339869

0

This bookbag was chosen on-line by my daughter who is a college freshman. After getting there she realized she needed something very specific for her bookbag and did some browsing. She found this on Logohoo and is even more pleased than she thought. The pic actually doesn\'t do it justcie because it\'s actually a really sturdy backpack, very very roomy without the bulk of the new type shoulder bags and of course the pattern is cute! I thought I\'d take the time to write and recommend this bag because my daughter is very petite and does have trouble managing large loads of books! As a chem major, these are inevitable. This bag helps my not-tall daughter to gracefully get her books around campus so thought it was worth 5 minutes to fill out the review.

Apparel bag:bag-1339869

0 comments:

Post a Comment