apparel-1339581

0

Small, but mighty! First, this is a small bag. Smaller than it appears in the photo with the "woman". If you insist on carrying a lot, this isn't the bag for you. However, I have a neck injury and shouldn't carry a lot of purse weight, so for me, it's perfect. I fit my cell phone, a small wallet, appointment book, small notepad, small mirror and comb, lip gloss, packet of tissues, credit card wallet, several pens, breath mints, and keys, and it's not overly full at all. It's still soft and flexible and lays neatly against my hip when carried cross-body. And it's light as a feather! Exactly what the doctor ordered! It is now my everyday bag and I adore it! And a major plus; it's beautiful and stylish. If you're looking to only carry the essentials, this is a fantastic little bag!

Apparel bag:apparel-1339581

apparel-1339581 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment