apparel-1336337

0

I love Hobo International wallets; the leather is high quality and they definitely hold up well over a long period of time. I had this wallet in the black and pink for almost 5 years, but unfortunately my wallet was stolen and I had to replace it. I bought the red with the khaki interior and I love it. I tend to carry black purses so the red stands out when I\'m digging around in my purse looking for it. One reason in particular that I came back to this style is the slim design; since the credit card slots are vertical, it seems like I have much more room to store cards/cash without the wallet feeling too bulky. I even convinced my mom to trade in her designer wallet for a Hobo Iris and she loves it too.

Apparel bag:apparel-1336337

apparel-1336337 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment