bag-1350262

0

Great bag, great look! Bought this bag for recent travel and am very, very pleased. I love the organization features - great easy-access pockets inside and out for cell phone, iPod, glasses, pens, etc. My favorites are the one on the flap and the two underneath the flap - perfect for my phone and iPod. The small velcro closure on these pockets keeps my iPod secure, but allows my headphone cable to extend out easily. Also, love the large back zip pocket for papers and a book (or two). Nice fabric with a terrific somewhat distressed look. Good hardware, nice leather trim, comfortable adjustable strap. I was asked several times where I had purchased it. If I had one criticism, it would be that the lining is a little thin and hope it holds up next to the tough exterior. Now that I am back home, I have lightened up the contents and prefer it over my usual casual handbag. If you like this casual, urban look, you will love this bag!

Apparel bag:bag-1350262

bag-1350262 style

0 comments:

Post a Comment